SIA Door Supervisor Training
Duration: Four days
Assessment: Multiple-choice exams, common unit, specialist unit, conflict management, PI and practical assessment for PI also.
Awarded by: Edexcel and EDI.
Course Fees: £270.00
Fees inclusive of VAT and official application costs. No extra charges
Or call 0845 388 5283.
The Level 2 Award in Door Supervision is a legal requirement for any person applying for an SIA Door Supervisor licence. The course takes four days to complete and consists of the following elements:
- Introduction to the Role and the Leisure and Security Industries
- Standards of Behaviour
- Civil and Criminal Law
- Drugs Awareness
- Recording Incidents and Crime Scene Preservation
- Licensing Law
- Equal Opportunities
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Emergency Procedures
- Introduction to Communication Skills and Conflict Management
- Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention Training
About our training venues:
Accessible venues in close proximity to major transport connections
Candidates should note that the course includes a lunch break, and will need to take a packed lunch or make suitable provisions.